Where's your issue? Here's what we know...

Patty MacLeish

Wooden Canoe Editor
We apologize if you have not yet received your October issue of Wooden Canoe. The journal shipped from our mailing service the first week of October to the Post Office in Ithaca, N.Y. When it became apparent that some members were not receiving the issue, we asked our mail service to investigate. A check with the Post Office revealed that the delay was probably due to the large volume of political mailings that were being processed at that time. Political mailings taken precedent over all other bulk mailings, so Wooden Canoe was sent to the back of the line.
The Ithaca Post Office has assured us that they have all been processed now and should arrive shortly.
We are very sorry.

Here's what we know...

"Political mailings taken precedent over all other bulk mailings, so Wooden Canoe was sent to the back of the line."

Man, they need their priorities re-arranged...

Lost issues--Not much of an update

A new check with the Post Office brought the message that the journals were "in the system." This is not encouraging information to anyone who has not received a journal yet, and we are contacting the Post Office again, since we were told a week ago that all should be received by this past Monday.

Please report back if you have received your journal THIS WEEK so that we will at least have a sense of whether indeed something was mailed.

I thank you for your understanding.
Patty

Is Wooden Canoe in your mailbox?

I know many of you received your Wooden Canoe many weeks ago, but I am appealing again to all of you who have received your Wooden Canoe over the past 10 days or those of you who have not to send me an email or better yet, just post a reply to the forum. I am hoping to track the progress of the mailing and determine if there are pockets where it has yet to be delivered.

Thanks so much
Patty
Journal Editor

Wooo Hooo!

Just got my copy about 1 minute ago here in eastern MA.

Fitz

Journal received today 11-16-09

Patty, I'm just receiving my issue of the Journal this afternoon.

Regards, Tom

Back