Finally sees the light of day! I'm done. It looks much better in the photo's. Last coat of paint went nice but the roller shed so there is lint buried in the paint everywhere, but I have to live with it for now, perhaps repaint after this season of tripping. Broke a screw putting the stem bands on today, which was annoying and it is flush so no way to get it out. Drilled a hole beside it and put in another. Nothing I can do about it at this point, I will just hope there is enough sealer to keep it from leaking. Learned alot. I might do it again if a needy craft were to appear at a reasonable cost, like free. It is heavier than I expected. Initial weighing came in at 61 pounds for a boat which is less than 15 feet, which is about 6 pounds more than I figured, so maybe I juggled it while on the scale and it recorded more than it is. The 15 1/2' stripper I built last year weighs less. Regardless, I have completed refurbing a wood canvas canoe and am happy I had the opportunity to do so. I love learning old things. 115 hours for the boatwork, $730 total not including the yoke I built as well which took 6 hours and cost $70. Weather permitting I'm going to go paddle it next weekend.