Posting pics

Tom Heys

Paddler/Downwind Sailer
Help please. I've sort of promised a couple of pics in the past couple of weeks. My OT is finally out of the basement today. :D I'd like to follow through with my pic promises, but I can't for the life of figure out how to do this. :eek: Will someone be so kind as to provide some step-by-step instructions? I know I'm not the sharpest rock in the box, but I bet I'm not the only one who's having this challenge. Thanks

Hey Tom, since I think one of those people is me I'd be glad to explain. I'm better at the computer stuff than the canoe stuff anyway :)

I'm going to assume you already have the pictures on your computer.

Step 1: Underneath the part where you enter your text click the "Manage Attachments" button. A new window pops up.

Step 2: Click on one of the "Browse" buttons. This will open yet another window showing files located on your computer. Find where your pictures are on your computer and select one. Then press "Open". This brings you back to the previous window.

Step 3: Click the "Upload" button. This takes a couple of seconds depending on your internet connection.

Step 4: Click the "Close This Window Button" and your done. Just hit post thread/submit reply like always and your pictures should appear as attachments.

If you run into problems after step 2 the picture is probably too big. You can change its actual dimensions or resolution. There is a thread out there explaining how.

If you get lost I've posted some pictures that should help. Good Luck.

-zach

Attachments

• step1.jpg
    step1.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 808
  • step2.jpg
    step2.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 770
  • step3.jpg
    step3.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 806
Last edited: