model differences

Sorry about that, Jeff. You do get your ten cents worth here! To me, its all the same underlying thing: beauty in simplicity, craftmanship, and functionality. Plus I'm still working off the grudge of my wife's tangle with an Exploder.

:D WOW!...got on this thread to see if there was any info I could use (I just bought a 16 OTCA for $100 that is in need of a re-canvas) and it took me 20 minutes to read all the conversation..If all you guys were sitting up here in my little cabin in the mountais here in NH I would have gone through 4 pots of coffee (or maybe something stronger;) ) What a session that was. LOTS of good information passed around... I have a 95 Jeep Cherokee and made a swivel rack that mounts to the trailer hitch (take the thing out and insert the rack) it has a padded cross brace at the top pick it up and walk it around to the front and then strap the front donw on the front rack cross brace....can back down to the waters edge,,,wade in with my canoeing sneakers and tip and take down in one movement and there she is all afloat and ready to go...They are commercially available (Cabelas I think) but I made mine out of scrap metal...As for automobiles/4WD's ...you should see the nutcakes that try to get to the ski slopes up here...There is more scrap metal MV parts all over the highway until spring..Keep it up guys...good conversations.....PS: Met with Bill Clement...Bought canvas and filler and also got a lot of information..Very Nice guy who is willing to share his experience....Ask about some filler he is trying that dries in TWO DAYS..He was still waiting to see the results when I was thereB]

Back