Member lists

Paul Miller

Canoe Nut
Hi,

I wanted to know if there is any way to generate a membership list based on a geographic location?

Or how have other chapters been able to communicate with all potential memebers in there area?

Thanks for the help,

Paul

Al Bratton is the Chapter Coordinator and he should be able to generate a membership list based on a geographic location if you are looking to start a new WCHA chapter. He is probably at the WCHA Assembly this week but the page at http://www.wcha.org/chapters/ has his contact information.

Benson

Thanks Benson,

Would that mean, for example, the Chapter President for every chapter would have or could get a membership list for the geographic area of their chapter?

Thanks,

Paul

I am not sure what the official policy may be on this. The membership list is very closely guarded in general. My understanding is that Bob Bassett was provided with a list of the WCHA members in his area for a mailing when he volunteered to start a chapter. Your mileage may vary...

Benson

When we started, the MN chapter, Barry got a list of all the MN members and did a mailing to everybody.

When I became the POC, I also got an updated list, which I combined with Barry's list of MN members. (some MN chapter members aren't national members and vicversa)

I try to e-mail everybody with updates, a few don't have e-mail and those I hard copy.

Dan

Back