looking for cabin to rent in New Hampshire white mountains

François Rothan

Enthusiastic about Wooden Canoes
For this summer, July preferably, for 1 week, for 3 people, looking for some white water spots to paddle and also hiking places in the white mountains, somebody has a suggestion?
Thank you

Francois

I contacted Francois privately to suggest he contact Jan & Tom Seavey (Azland Traditions) and line up the dates to participate in Assembly.

Francois-- please take one of your beautiful canoes to the Assembly! And thanks for the videos you've made, which let people know there are still artisans doing such work!

Kathy

Here's what's on the main page of this website-- the Assembly is at Franklin Pierce College, and there's a map at this link showing where that is. For a builder such as yourself, the Assembly provides a great way to show off your work, as well as look at the canoes and other things that others have brought... and best of all, to spend time with great people.

http://www.wcha.org/assembly.php

Log Cabin for Rent in NH

We have a Log Cabin to rent right on the Saco River in Center Conway NH. The Saco is one of the most canoeable rivers in New England. It is a 3 bedroom cabin. Right in the middle of hiking country. It is $800.- a week, from Sunday noon to Sunday noon. The weeks I currently have available are June 27th – July 4th, or August1st – 8th or 8th – 15th, and August 29th – September 5th. The cabin is fully furnished with a kitchen and full bath. You do need to bring your own sheets and towels and are expected to clean before you leave. If you would like to e-mail me I can send you photos. howardsantiques@yahoo.com

Back