Info on canoe?

Anitcol

My uncle passed away almost 13 years ago and he left his old canoe behind. No one in the family wanted to claim the canoe yet so I decided to step up instead of letting it rot away. I plan to fix her up and get her afloat again but lack the necessary information. The only numbers that are engraved into the canoe is 011694. No one has any other information besides that it was made in I believe in New Hampshire and is custom made.

Pictures will help a lot. Decks, thwarts, stem profile (side view), ribs. There are a lot of people here who know many canoe manufacturers on sight. Also, a picture of the serial number itself might help, as well as where the SN is located.

No, their is no other numbers on the canoe; the numbers were located on the inside of the canoe. IMAG0876.jpg It was located near the bow, etched to the ribs on the bottom. Sadly, this was the only picture I took a few days ago. I am heading back where I stored the canoe in a couple days and I will take more pictures. Only other details I do know is that it has a carrying yoke and is set up for only one seat.

Back