Home page link

If you click on the emblem on the upper left corner, you get to the home page. It's good to know that this isn't obvious... can't remember how I figured it out.

Kathy

Seems we should have an obvious link to the home page and the store from Forums... anyone else have suggestions?

I'm wondering if the process of signing up to use the forums is easy or if new folks have any problems.

Thanks for feedback!

Kathy

Great idea, except for me the emblem floats down the left side of the page. Maybe a bit of epoxy would help. It took me a few minutes to figure out that the emblem was the link and not just a graphic. It could be a vBulliton setting needs to be changed to lock it at the top.

I wouldn't have found the store without digging.

Matthew

This problem has been reported before (the floating logo), and my recollection from looking into it (unfortunately I am well into the CRS years) is that it is a bug in the way IE 8 interprets the code. We'll make a point of looking into it again, though it is hard from my end because every computer in the house is either a Mac or a Linux box, and no one here uses IEanyversion...

If you aren't already, it may be worth trying Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome for your browser.

It's not an IE8-specific issue... I'm still running IE7. But I kind of like the floating logo... when I want jump to the home page, it's always right there...

But then, that's just me. ;)

Back