Help support the WCHA Forums by making a tax-deductible donation!

Don't Miss Out

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by MGC, Jul 4, 2018.

1. MGC

MGC Paddlephile

Posting here about canoes for sale on E-bay or Craigslist is a loathsome practice...but on this 4th of July, I can't help myself. I feel a strong need to share this rare opportunity with the WCHA community. This is the boat that will complete your collection and for a price that you may never see again.
    Andre...we know how hard it is to buy these US built classics up there in Canadia....and with the expected export tariffs on these..this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Enjoy:
    https://ithaca.craigslist.org/atq/d/canoe/6631655297.html

2. Andre Cloutier

Andre Cloutier Firestarter. Wicked Firestarter.

3. OP
    OP
    MGC

MGC Paddlephile

Wow...I'm deeply disappointed that I missed that I missed out on that one. That is a steal... you must have oneheckofa cookie jar.
    I was planning to climb the Statue of Liberty to celebrate the 4th but someone else beat me to it. I hear that the Mexican government has offered to put up a nice little wall around it to protect it. Apparently the French have been threatening to take it back.

4. Dan Miller

Dan Miller cranky canoeist Staff Member

You guys can fight over canoes and statues. I'm just hoping that I can hop over to Peterborough before the Northern Wall is built. From thence, back to Central America, where I understand one can live for 30K or less per year, a goal easily met if I stop drinking quite so much beer...

MGC likes this.
  5. OP
    OP
    MGC

MGC Paddlephile

Oh the horror!
    Speaking of which, here's to stronger rick houses.....

6. pklonowski

pklonowski Unrepentant Canoeist

Well, if you do move to Central America, you can put mahogany trim on all your canoes...