Diorama work

chris pearson

Michigan Canoe Nut
;) 1/12th scale diorama work.....enjoy!:)

Attachments

• canoe-shop-diorama 016.jpg
    canoe-shop-diorama 016.jpg
    704.2 KB · Views: 816
  • canoe-shop-diorama 019.jpg
    canoe-shop-diorama 019.jpg
    776.7 KB · Views: 743
  • canoe-shop-diorama 022.jpg
    canoe-shop-diorama 022.jpg
    789.4 KB · Views: 842
  • canoe-shop-diorama 024.jpg
    canoe-shop-diorama 024.jpg
    690 KB · Views: 949
think outside the box....

One day, I was looking at a gutted coleman stove and thought, wow, great environment for a diorama. It has its own fold up stage complete with a backdrop! The whole thing retracts down into the cavity and the top drops down as if it was a real stove. I made a scissors mechanism so you can turn a screw on the back, and the whole thing drops down into the box. The tank folds up to hold my business cards as well.:)

Horribly in-accurate and unrealistic! I magnified the picture as much as I could and didn't see those little spots of blood around the planking from grabbing the tack the wrong way. All my boats have them!:eek:

Great work! :D

wait a minute you guys!!!!!!!

Dont be so quick to judge my accuracy!!! I'm not done with it yet!!! I knew I was missing something!! By the way, this diorama will be the 3rd installment of my work in "Hunting and Fishing Collectibles" magazine.

i especially like the boots and tracks although you need a comlimentary diaorama of the tracks into the kitchen and a wife scowling.

awesome work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Great job

My daughter and I were just checking these out, awesome, we love it, great job, thank you for sharing this

Dust and chips are all over it, you just cant see that fine in the photos. I even left it open in my shop for a while to aquire that, "special" dust!

Back