Help support the WCHA Forums by making a tax-deductible donation!

Can't seem to find it

Discussion in 'WCHA Website Suggestions' started by Dave Wermuth, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Dave Wermuth

Dave Wermuth Who hid my paddle?

I am scheduled to talk to the local rotary on wood caones and was looking for the WCHA informational pamphlet but can't seem to find it.

2. Denis M. Kallery

Denis M. Kallery Passed Away July 3, 2012 In Memoriam

Dave,
    When's your talk scheduled for? I can send you some or you could contact Al Bratton.
    Denis

3. Dan Miller

Dan Miller cranky canoeist Staff Member

4. OP
    OP
    Dave Wermuth

thanks

thanks much. I'll print some.
    It's the third tuesday in Jan '08.

5. bob goeckel

bob goeckel Wooden Canoe Maniac

shoot, then they're all gonna want to go out and get a plastic canoe. hehe:D

6. OP
    OP
    Dave Wermuth

Problem

I can't seem to get it. I get a gray screen and an hour glass and nothing else. Is there another way to the brochure?

And Bob, I think I am gong to tell the group all about frozen snot being the real substance of the plastic boat. Is it acceptable to say 'frozen snot' at a rotary meeting?

7. Dan Miller

Dan Miller cranky canoeist Staff Member

Dave, the file is in PDF format - your browser may need an Adobe Reader plug-in to read it directly. Otherwise, right-click on the link and save the file to your hard drive, where you can then load it directly into Adobe Reader. (If you don't have Adobe Reader, you can get it free from the Adobe site; if you use a Mac, you can read it with Preview).

Since your talk is in January, you may want to talk to Al about getting brochures - the membership dues go up January 1, and this version of the brochure will be outdated by then...

Dan