Back To School--Where's your listing?

Patty MacLeish

Wooden Canoe Editor
All WCHA members who teach a canoe building or canoe skills class are encouraged to send in your course listing to Wooden Canoe. All courses and classes will be listed for free in the April and June issues of Wooden Canoe.
to have your course listed, send the following information (in this order, pelase)L the date of the class, the title of the class, the instructor, the location, and a telephone.
For example:
May 21-23: Wooden canoe repair, Bob Builder, Mudlfats, N.Y. 555-555-1234.
You must also include your membership number. What is your number? You should have just received your journal and your member number can be found right above your name on the envelope.
I am sorry, but no information will be taken over the phone. You can e-mail or mail. E-mailing is preferred.
If you have questions, send me a note.
Thanks
Patty

Bud Gillis

PAtty-

Please continue to include the Chesapeake Wooden Boat Builders School as you have in past listings. We are still going strong!! BTB-the Upper Chesapeake Chapter had it's first "official" meeting today at a Washington DC restaurant that features an Adirondack Great Camp theme, including about 1 dozen wooden and birch bark canoes hanging in the ceilings. About 30 of us toured the place for an hour or so then had lunch. I'll send you something for the Journal.

Thanks - Bud

Back