Assembly Pictures

Andy, thanks for posting that great shot of my 16/30 framed with tree limbs, i needed a new desktop background!

Great Pictures

Andy-- I love the shots of people's smiling faces! Assembly is as much about the people as it is the boats!

Kathy

We'll be there, for sure!

My favorite picture-- which is my computer wallpaper-- is a picture taken of Denis and me (and dogs) in the paddle-by. It's the sort of picture that someone else has to take for you!

Kathy

Paddle-by pictures

I am finally getting around to going through my pictures from the assembly. I have posted some shots from the paddle-by on Flickr for those who are interested.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77745157@N00/sets/72157621877182034/

I was trying to get a decent shot of everyone, but the light was rough, and I think I missed a couple. If I missed you.....I apologize. Be there in New Hampshire next year, and I'll get you then.

Jim

Great pictures, Jim... thanks so much for posting the link. I recognized many of the folks I'd missed by not attending this year!

The boats all looked wonderful!

Kathy

Thanks, Jim. I was hoping someone would post the paddle-by. First shot I've seen of myself from the Assembly - rarely get on the other end of the camera!

Lew Markle and I would like some help finding the photographer who took the picture that is posted at http://forums.wcha.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=8099&d=1248028261 as an attachment to the fourth reply to this thread by Andre Cloutier. Andre doesn't believe that he took it and I haven't been able to find this exact image in any of the collections linked to the other messages here. Lew would like to use it in a WCHA calendar and wants to give appropriate credit. Did anyone borrow Andre's camera and take this picture? Can anyone help us solve this mystery?

Benson

Last edited:
Yup its mine. Sorry Benson, seems it came off one of my photo cards after all, as you said a friend of mine grabbed my camera while I was out 'swimming'
I was worried about taking credit for someone elses work but of course I posted that before others put up their albums. Sorry for the confusion, I didnt check before I got yours and Lew's emails. Publish away.....

Jim great photos

Jim,
Haven't visited this thread for a while and really enjoyed viewing your paddle by and regatta photos. You should consider putting them on YouTube like Kathy does (if you haven't already?). These are great!!!
:)

Back