Alligator Lake in Safety Harbor, Florida

"Canoe Fever" is chronic, no cure. Although collecting many conoes will make you feel as though you have the 'fever' under control, they are all placebo's. The best medicine is having them on the water.

Patty, best cure of 'canoe fever'....or rather the best way to deal with (as there really is no 'cure') is to just go with the flow....in a canoe of course....you're well on your way....both in paddling....and in collecting....though paddling is best....

I'm with Kim that a mini-Assembly would be a big undertaking....maybe best to just start out by going to Florida Freestyle Symposium....but I'm also keen on getting into water sooner than I can just staying up here in Great White North....

Hi Dave and Peggy,

Thanks for your input...glad you enjoyed the pics.!

More to come with upcoming trips in and around Florida....one never knows where the waters will lead us....from small lakes, to big lakes, some rivers .....to a state or a country far away....we are always up for a new and exciting trip!

"Let the Adventure Begin"

Patty

P.S. Peggy a late but heartfelt "Thank you" for taking the time to stop and help us when we were putting our canoe on our trailer at the Assembly. I actually did not know you then....but Macky said "That was "Peggy"! We appreciated it....just that little lift was a BIG help!! :)

"Going with the flow, wherever the water takes us, we are one with it".
Patty M
Patty, best cure of 'canoe fever'....or rather the best way to deal with (as there really is no 'cure') is to just go with the flow....in a canoe of course....you're well on your way....both in paddling....and in collecting....though paddling is best....

I'm with Kim that a mini-Assembly would be a big undertaking....maybe best to just start out by going to Florida Freestyle Symposium....but I'm also keen on getting into water sooner than I can just staying up here in Great White North....

Back