2016 Annual Assembly Registration

Being 5 hours or so ahead in the UK I have done it all and sent to Annie.

We are really looking forward to our trip. We land in Montreal on 7th July , move on to Peterborough for a couple of days so will be at the CCM where I want to find out more about my Peterborough cedar Rib, then on to Niagara on the Lake and then a couple of days in Saranac Lake before the Assembly. Just need to sort car hire but all accommodation now sorted except for the Sunday night after the Assembly before we fly home late on the Monday back to the UK. I have shopping list as long as my arm and a restricted baggage allowance; need to look at the definition airlines give to "sporting goods" !

See you all soon.

Nick

Filling out forms for registration, I want to let folks know that if you're more comfortable taking your dog with you, you may camp with your dog in the alumni campgrounds as long as you can provide proof of rabies vaccination. Dogs must also be kept on lead. This has helped me greatly, as my old boy Charlie needs to be near me or he gets confused and sometimes panics, so I can't leave him without worrying.

Kathy

Back