October 2014 Journal

Kathryn Klos

squirrel whisperer
Beautiful issue! It seems as though the graphics have bumped-up a few notches... greater resolution and richer colors... or is this my imagination? I love the Assembly spread, with all the pictures. Great work, Dan and everyone who contributed.

Kathy

Beautiful issue! It seems as though the graphics have bumped-up a few notches... greater resolution and richer colors... or is this my imagination? I love the Assembly spread, with all the pictures. Great work, Dan and everyone who contributed.

Kathy

For me the kick is the cover....looks like a canoe I have in the garage, albeit with a much nicer paint job and seemingly less the broken ribs and jammed up planks and skinned up canvas on ours. Same color though and even some familiar faces paddling it along.
That canoe has Maine Working Canoe in it's DNA but takes the form to another level. Great cover shot choice to perfectly capture the theme of the Assembly.

Dan,

I could not make it to Assembly this year and the great job you did on the layout work of pics and feature articles with the October issue took me there! Great photos and written articles everyone who provided them.

Ed

Dan,

Thank you sooo much for including our picture on the back cover. And thank you Betsy for taking the picture. This issue will be kept forever.

Jim, Jean, Roger, Hannah & Rebecca Clearwater

Back